Many actresses can go the extra mile for a movie role. Some lose or gain weight, some change their hair color, some put special makeup on to make it look like they are bald. But only the courageous ones will actually agree to cut their long hair, giving their movie characters a more natural look.
Here is the list of actresses who were not afraid to shave their heads to get their roles and they definitely deserve all the applause!
1. Kristen Stewart for Underwater
2. Natalie Portman for V For Vendetta
3. Demi Moore for G.I. Jane
4. Charlize Theron for Mad Max
5. Sanaa Lathan for Nappily Ever After
6. Cate Blanchett for Heaven
7. Olivia Cooke for Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
8. Cara Delevingne for Life in a Year
9. Tilda Swinton for Doctor Strange
10. Toni Collette for Miss You Already
11. Bai Ling for Anna and the King
12. Anne Hathaway for Les Miserables
13. Robin Tunney for Empire Records
14. Natalie Dormer for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay
15. Cynthia Nixon for Wit
If you were offered a role in a Hollywood movie, would you agree to shave your head too?