Whenever you want to kiss your boyfriend, do it in such a way that it sparks excitement. It shouldn’t be a boring adventure. Most partners enjoy the intimacy and connection that comes with kissing. There are many different kinds of kissing, including first kisses, closed mouth kissing, and French kissing. As an intimate activity, kissing is a nonverbal form of communication for couples and a great way to have fun with your boyfriend..
Whether you focus on the erogenous zones and give their ear a nibble or try butterfly kisses, remember that kisses are fun and natural.
Ways to Kiss Your Boyfriend
There are many ways to kiss a guy and scenarios where kissing can add more excitement to your relationship. Here are some kisses to practice together and ways to become an expert kisser:
Focus on the Erogenous Zones
The erogenous zones are areas of the body that respond more to kissing due to the high number of nerve endings. In addition to the mouth and genitals, there are other places that have a heightened sensation when kissed or touched. Both men and women have the same zones, so when you kiss your boyfriend this way, you’re also showing him creative places to kiss you. One caution is that some guys will find these areas to be too sensitive or ticklish, so always watch your boyfriends’ response for cues that he likes how you are kissing him.
- Ears: Kissing or licking the earlobes is pleasurable for most guys. You can also whisper or breathe softly in your boyfriend’s ear while kissing.
- Fingers: Try kissing fingers on your boyfriend’s hands. There are tons of nerve endings here and he’ll likely respond positively.
- Stomach: The navel area is also a turn-on when kissed, especially the belly button.
- Arms: Gentle kisses near the armpits, or in the crook of the arm can be a turn-on.
- Feet: For some people, kissing or touching the feet is very sensual.
More Ways to Kiss
Kissing is an activity that evolves for most couples. From those awkward first kisses to knowing what you like together, kissing is an experience unlike any other. Here are some more sensual ways to kiss your boyfriend:
- Lip sucking: Instead of just pressing your lips together to kiss, try sucking or gently biting your boyfriend’s lips. Try starting with either the lower or upper lip.
- Closed mouth kissing: In the middle of a kissing session, you can pull back and give your boyfriend some pecks on the lips. This is one way to get him begging for more.
- Eyelids: With your boyfriend’s eyes closed, try to lick or kiss his eyelid.
- Surprise kisses: Grab your boyfriend and kiss him passionately when he is least expecting it, such as when you’re stopped at a red light or when he is leaving for school or work.
- Kissing in the rain: Toss away the umbrella and try kissing your boyfriend in the rain. The rain running down your face adds to an amazing sensation.
- Butterfly kisses: This term refers to fluttering your eyelashes over your boyfriend’s skin to kiss him.
- Eskimo kisses: Gently rubbing your noses together denotes an Eskimo kiss.